Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hello Again

I am saying hello to Facebook once again. It's not that I gave up on staying away from it, I just think that I have learned what I needed to know from my fast.

Facebook really is a good tool to stay in touch with people, plan events, share stories, and I have missed out on that. It's been hard to plan a get-together without the convenience of mass-messaging everyone. Also, my internship has a group for all the interns to get to know each other, so I feel like I would really miss out on some good conversations and encouragement if I weren't a part of that.

But no worries, I will not be wasting time sitting around on Facebook all day. It will just be quick check-ins.

Just thought I should explain real quickly why I will be popping up in your news feed once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment